A facial is one type of skincare that is commonly done. This treatment method is considered effective for rejuvenating facial skin and treating certain facial problems, such as acne and blackheads. However, behind that, there is a risk of side effects from facial facials that you need to know. Having healthy facial skin and looking radiant is everyone’s dream. One way that is often done to treat facial skin is with facial from the beauty bar skin care.
If the facial procedure is not carried out by trained personnel, especially without the supervision of a doctor, this action may cause problems on the facial skin. Several stages are carried out during the facial procedure. Each of these stages has its benefits for your skin, including:
1. Clean the face thoroughly. This stage is also known as deep cleansing. In the deep cleansing stage, the face is thoroughly cleaned of dust, makeup residue, or skincare products. Deep cleansing is generally done using a special facial cleanser.
2. Soften facial skin with steam. This stage is done by using a special tool that can provide steam to the face at a temperature that is not too hot so it does not injure the facial skin.
3. Perform facial skin exfoliation procedures. The exfoliation stage is generally done using a product with a scrub in it. The content of the scrub is also adjusted to your skin type and the complaints you are experiencing.
4. Removing blackheads. The doctor or therapist will remove the blackheads from the pores by using a blackhead remover.
5. Using a face mask. After the blackhead removal stage is complete, the doctor or beauty therapist will put a mask on your face. The type of mask used will be determined by the type of skin and skin problems experienced.
6. Use facial toner or astringent. If your skin is dry and sensitive, your doctor or therapist may apply a toner to your facial skin after the facial. However, if your facial skin tends to be oily, your doctor or beauty therapist will give you an astringent to remove excess oil on the skin’s surface.